For UTB Faculty & Staff
The application process for the UTB Faculty and Staff Tuition Assistance Program will be as follows:
Monday, December 16 - Friday, December 20, 2013
Please note that applications will be accepted only during the designated dates above between 8:00 a.m. of the first date and 5:00 p.m. of the last date. Applications received before or after the designation dates and times will not be accepted.
Please use Tuition Assistance Application found below.
NOTICE:Please note that you need to answer "Yes" to all of the following questions in order to qualify for tuition assistance, no exceptions:
- Are you a UTB full-time employee and currently have been hired full-time for the last 12 consecutive months?
- Do you have your direct supervisor's approval and signature to take the class?
- Will you receive credit hours for taking the course?
- Is your Grade Point Average (GPA) at least 2.0 (undergraduate) or 3.0 (graduate)?
- Is your completion rate at least 70% (undergraduate) or 90% (graduate)?
- Have you completed your state mandated training on the Training Post?
- Have you successfully completed all your courses in the last semester without withdrawing?
- Are you eligible to apply for scholarship based on the Nepotism Question for Scholarship Applicants?
Tuition Assistance Guidelines
Tuition Assistance Application - (includes Nepotism Question Form).
Tuition Assistance Course Substitution
Completed Tuition Application forms will be accepted by the Office of Human Resources through any one of the following ways:
- Email to HR@utb.edu
- Fax to 956-882-7476
- Walk-in and drop off in person at UTB at The Woods (451 E. Alton Gloor), Office of Human Resources
All applicants will be notified of the approval status of their application.
||Note: If you are not eligible for Employee Tuition Assistance, you may still be eligible for other scholarships available. Click here for more information.|
For any questions concerning Employee Tuition Assistance, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 956-882-8205 or email at HR@utb.edu.