ATTENTION: Each school may have a different process for Advanced Placement Summer Institute registration paperwork. Please check with your school for details, especially if your school or district is sponsoring your registration. Following is a check list of the most common registration procedures:
- Obtain prior-approval to attend the Institute from your campus administrator.
- Submit to your campus the Professional Leave Form.
- Submit Purchase Order Request (usually online).
- Register with UTB.
Participants may register in any one of four ways:
- Online: Click here to register and pay online. (Payment will be processed through PayPal)
- Fax or E-Mail: Fax or E-mail registration form, including credit card /purchase order information form or a copy of the purchase order, to 956-882-4171.
- Mail: Mail completed registration form with payment to:
UTB Advanced Placement
ATTN: Lidia Faz or Guadalupe Meza
1601 E. Price Rd., Ste. E
Brownsville, TX 78520
- Phone: Call 956-882-4174.
NOTE: A purchase order does not constitute payment. UTB must receive a check before registration is considered complete. (BISD participants must provide a purchase order to register.)
Please verify your district's deadlines for your particular paperwork. You don't want to be left out!
Refunds and Transfers
Refund requests (for cancellations) must be made in writing before the registration deadline of Monday, May 15, 2013. A $25.00 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. No refunds will be made after the registration deadline; however, a registration may be transferred to another instructor from the same school or district up to two weeks before the beginning of APSI.