IIEC LEASE SPACE
When an IIEC member desires to have a dedicated area for their operations, a separate lease agreement can be arranged for the physical space. (Furniture and equipment are covered under the Member Services Agreement.)
- A typical dedicated semi-private workstation is 40 square feet.
- A typical dedicated private office lockable enclosure is 150 square feet.
- Larger private areas may be available to lease which will accommodated clients who require a more space.
The following is required to become a Business Incubator resident:
- A client must prepare and submit a business plan.
- Based on the information provided in the business plan, a recommendation is made for entry by the program director, and a 20 minute presentation is then scheduled for you to give to our advisory committee for final approval.
- Once we have a signed the lease and the certificate of insurance is in place, you can become a resident participant in the program.