One West University Boulevard, Brownsville, Texas 78520 | 956-882-8200

You are being redirected to the Office of Global Engagement website in 15 second(s).
Skip and go to page now

Please update any bookmarks pointing to this page in order to avoid any future inconveniences (This page may or may not be taken down later on).

—Enrollment Services

International Students

Students who need a visa to study in the United States are considered to be international students. Undergraduate international students should follow the steps below and also refer to the admissions information for freshman or transfer students. Graduate international students should refer to the graduate international students Web page.

For any further information you may contact: Office of Admissions

Download / Print Forms

  • Students holding books
  • Students sitting in class
For comments and questions, please contact the Webmaster.