Student Development Specialist - Office of Admissions & Recruitment
- Bachelor's in Psychology and Spanish Literature-Harvard University (2009)
- Currently Enrolled in UTB's Masters in Psychology program
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Joined the Admissions & Recruitment Office: September 2010
Admissions Recruitment Territory:
Technical/Vocational programs- All areas
What's great about our institution?
The campus- I love the REK center, the library, the new biomedical area, and the landscaping.
The faculty- Every Institution has great professors, but I happen to think ours are amongst the most accessible and supportive.
What advice can you give to prospective students?
You'll probably get tired of hearing this, but once you get to college, take advantage of the once-in-a-lifetime opportunities you'll encounter there. Study in Paris, or play intramural water polo, or join mariachi band. Go to some of the many events held around campus, spend time at the gym and library, and get to know your professors and classmates. These are some of the things you'll remember the most about your college experience years fron now, and the things you'll miss the most.
- 1st grade teacher at IDEA Frontier Academy
- 7th grade English teacher at Jackson Middle School
- Resident assistant, tutor, and research assistant at Harvard University
- Soccer coach and referee