Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG) for International Students
The Texas Public Education Grant (TPEG) is available in limited amounts to eligible, non-immigrant international students on F and J visas at the University of Texas Brownsville who demonstrate financial need. Awards will be made based on a date priority order until available funds are exhausted. Awards will be made in the amount of $200.00 to $1000.00 per semester.
All applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Be enrolled in a program of study leading to a certificate or a degree as follows:
Be in ‘Good’ Academic Standing and must be meeting Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress requirements.
4. Be in good immigration status with a valid passport, I-94 and I-20.
- Fulltime Undergraduate = 12 credit hours
- Fulltime Graduate = 9 hours
Complete the International Student Financial Aid Application by January 5th, 2015 for the Spring/2015 semester
- International Student Financial Aid Application—Instructions Handout
- International Student Financial Aid Application 2014–2015