Reference and Information Center (RIC)
Computer Use Policy
- Computer workstation access is provided by the library to meet research and academic needs.
- Workstation assistance is available at the IT Help Desk located on the first floor of both the University Boulevard Library and the Oliveira Memorial Library.
- Computer use is a privilege. Library computers may not be used for illegal, unauthorized, unethical, or commercial purposes (see the Texas Penal Code, Chapter 33). Library staff has the right to determine appropriateness of workstation use and can, at any time, require the patron to leave the workstation.
- No food or drinks are allowed in the library.
- Computers should not be reset or turned off, and printing settings may not be changed.
- Beepers, cellular or digital phones should be silenced or turned off so that other library users are not disturbed.