BAT.HST Coordinator and BMS Advisor
Office of Degree Completion
MA in Interdisciplinary Studies – Student Administration/counseling and Pubic Administration – June, 2005 from California State University, Bakersfield
BA in Communications: Public Relations and Chicano Studies – June, 2000 from California State University, Bakersfield
High School General Education Diploma – June, 1989 from Shafter High School in Shafter, California
- Coordinator for the Allied Health Technology Bachelor online program.
- Advisor for Bachelor of Multidisciplinary Studies with Degree Completion Programs.
- Coordinator for Allied Health Advanced Certification in Polysomnography and Cancer Information Management Programs for the College of Biomedical Sciences and Health Professions.
- Advisor for two hundred students in the program.
- Work with budget reconciliations for the program.
- Work with Travel and Purchasing for our programs.
- Work with five faculty instructors and program directors for the programs.
- Marketing to other colleges and organization about our program.
- Coordinate the schedule of meeting and events for the director and the programs.
- Register class schedules, order course books and materials for the semester.
- Work with various departments to maximize student success.
- School of Education- California State University, Bakersfield/Graduate Evaluator
- School of Education- California State University, Bakersfield/ Annual Graduate Symposium Coordinator Assistant
- School of Education- California State University, Bakersfield/School Academic Council Staff Representative
- School of Humanities and Social Sciences - California State University, Bakersfield /Dean Assistant
- Division of Extended University/Summer Sessions - California State University, Bakersfield Administrative Assistant
- Theta Sigma Chi, Latina Sorority Organization/Founding Member and Advisor