Eligible students must meet the following requirements:
- 3.0 GPA, 900 SAT or 20 ACT
- Two references from a UTB science or mathematics faculty member
- U.S. Citizen or permanent resident who will agree to no other position of employment during the bridging program.
- Student must agree to participate in all scheduled activities (summer internship in Utah) and to follow a biomedical track to the completion of their program.
- Must be enrolled full-time in a master’s program at UTB (6 credit hours per semester).
- Bridge students must be from underrepresented minority groups; African American, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans (including Alaska Natives), Natives of the U.S. Pacific Islands, and/or rural Appalachians. Must submit an application to the Univ. of Utah and UTB Bridge Program.