Upon completion of the program all students will demonstrate their competency in the Cognitive, Psychomotor and Affective Domains in the field of Medical Laboratory Technology.
- The Medical Laboratory Program (MLT) will strive to respond to the need of Medical Laboratory Technicians to the community.
- The MLT program will have 80% of the students entering the program graduate within 21 months.
- Within six months of graduation, 80% of the Medical Laboratory Technology students will be employed.
- The MLT program will have a minimum of 80% if the graduates passing the National Registry Exam.
- Upon graduation, the Medical Laboratory Technology program will obtain 90% satisfaction from employer and students with the Medical Laboratory Technician entry level skills.