The Lower Rio Grande Valley - American Institute of Architects (LRGV-AIA) Chapter has been offering annual scholarships for architecture students from the valley since 1994. The scholarships have been awarded only for students who are attending an accredited National Architecture Accreditation Board (NAAB) architecture program in the United States.
This year, the LRGV-AIA Chapter has decided to create a merit based $2,000.00 scholarship for the students at UTB/TSC Architecture Program, which will be offered annually.
These scholarship monies will be available specifically for sophomore students who are declared Architecture Majors at UTB/TSC. The deadline the applicants to submit their applications is Friday, July 16, 2010.
SPAWGLASS FOUNDATION ENDOWED SCHOLARSHIP
The Architecture Program is pleased to announce an annual offering of the SpawGlass Foundation Endowed Scholarship. This scholarship is for students in the Architectural Program at UTB/TSC.
This Spring 2012 semester, recipients will be awarded a scholarship in the amount of $500.00.
- Student must be declared Architecture major at UTB.
- Student must have completed at least 24 credit hours.
- Student must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale.
- Student must be enrolled for at least 12 credit hours during the Fall or Spring, and/or 6 credit hours during the Summer.
- Student must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- Official Application form
- Essay (Refer to last page on application)
- Up-to-Date Nonofficial Transcript
Application with supporting materials listed above is due on Friday, February 17, 2012. Please submit completed application package at the Architecture Program main office located at the ITEC-Center, Suite D 120.
Student must submit all material required to be considered for this scholarship.
For more information about this scholarship, please contact the Architecture Program faculty members:
Mr. Erick Diaz at 882-4253 or via email at email@example.com
Dr. Murad abusalim at 882-8868 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org