2008 SOUTH TEXAS VICTIMOLOGY SYMPOSIUM
Click here to navigate back to the Criminal Justice Department's main page.
Click here to navigate back to the Community Outreach page.
"Victim Services and Underserved Populations."
- VICTIM SERVICES AND ADOLESCENT VICTIMS, Mary Ann Lucy, LPCNCC, Certified Forensic Mental Health Evaluator.
- DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND THE HISPANIC COMMUNITY, CULTURAL COMPETENCY, VICTIMOLOGY, & ADVOCACY, Jose Juan Lara, Jr., Texas Advocacy Project.
- VICTIM SERVICES AND IMMIGRANT VICTIMS, Erica Schommer, J.D., Texas Rio Grande Valley Legal Aid.
- VICTIM SERVICES AND GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, AND TRANSEXUAL VICTIMS, Heidi Pyron, Dallas Resource Center. VICTIM SERVICES AND FEMALE VICTIMS>, Jaime Ortiz, South Texas Civil Rights Project.
- VICTIM SERVICES FOR UNDERSERVED POPULATIONS IN CAMERON COUNTY, Rosie Mendoza, M.Ed., Victim Assistance Coordinator, Cameron County District Attorney's Office.
- The 2008 Symposium was a cooperative effort involving the following agencies and academic institutions.