YOUR FUTURE AWAITS... APPLY NOW!
To apply for admission to Graduate Studies you will need to do the following:
- Fill out the Online Graduate Admissions Application.
- Submit a 500-1000 word essay stating your academic and professional goals and explain how graduate study will help you to attain those goals. The essay will be submitted through the application form. Please write the essay before you fill out the application and save it on a separate file so you can copy and paste it into the Box in Step 3 of the application.
- Submit the $30 application fee. Students who submit applications after the priority deadline will need to pay a $45.00 application fee in order to process the graduate application.
To qualify for graduate admission, you must to show evidence of prior academic achievement and potential to pursue advanced study and research in a graduate program. Click on the following link to learn more about our Admission Requirements.
- Deadline to apply for Fall Admission - July 1
- Deadline to apply for Spring Admission - December 1
- Deadline to apply for Summer Admission - May 1
Note: The GRE is no longer a requirement for admission to the M.Ed. program in Educational Technology.