To earn the graduate certificate in Technology Leadership in Education, candidates must:
1. Successfully complete the following 9 hours of coursework:
- EDTC 6340 – Application of Advanced Technologies in Education and Training
- EDTC 6341 – Student-Centered Learning Using Technology
- EDTC 6342 – Technology Leadership
2. Submit a Program of Study for the TLE Certificate to the Graduate Office for filing.
3. Submit a Graduation Application for the Technology Leadership in Education Certificate to the Office of Graduate Studies upon successful completion of TLE Certificate coursework.