Human Resources: Welcome to the new faculty orientation
Welcome to UTB. This workshop is conducted by Human Resources for new faculty to learn about working here at UTB.
- Benefits - insurance, retirement, etc.
- Employee procedures and policies
- Vacation and other Leave Benefits
- Visas, Green Cards, and Citizenship
To get started on your paperwork you can access the HR New Employee Forms webpage at:
Who Should Attend: Faculty new to UTB, faculty new to a full time teaching position, veteran faculty who would like to know more about H.R. Services and benefits.
- Place: UBCB 1.108
- Date: Monday, August 19, 2013
- Time: 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Presenters: Doug Arney and Tonie Castaneda, Benefits.
To gain more information, contact Tonie Castaneda. Also, please provide us with suggestions as to what should be included that will help you in your career.
To register (click here)