Online Faculty Support bcpImpact.com
UTB/TSC has an online faculty support program for professional and organizational management, bcpImpact. New faculty are automatically enrolled into the program; veteran faculty can enroll at any time.
This program provides:
- Up to date information about navigating the paperwork mountain at human resources to quickly gain access to the online and on campus support services
- Syllabus builder, lesson plan builder, and information about planning for your courses
- Professional development tools for tenure, promotion, and merit raises
- Compliance trainings required by the state and UTB
- Emergency alert system to instruct how to keep your classes open when the college is not
- Pedagogy materials for teaching in today's higher education and timely tips strategically sent when you need them
- An in depth program on how to help students
- Constant contact with professional development programs, staff and faculty
- Information for success in grant writing, publishing and service
Your department secretary can enroll you on this or you can click here to register for an account.
adjunctImpact is for part time faculty. Dual Early College Start, ecsImpact is for Dual faculty teaching in the Valley's high schools. Faculty Impact is for full time tenure, tenure track, and full time contingent faculty.
Please note: If you are a faculty candidate or guest from another college, please register as faculty candidate or guest and not in an department. This keeps our statistics honest.