Valley Regional Medical Center Orientation
Instructions for Valley Regional Medical Center Orientation
- Please Print the Handbook. Statement of Responsibility (Exhibit A), HIPPA Statement (Exhibit B) and the exam. Please sign Exhibit A and B.
- Bring signed documents, exam and handbook to VRMC Orientation.
- All students going to VRMC will be required to show proof of clinical compliance. This will be taken care of by the College of Nursing.
- All students will be required to obtain a student ID badge from VRMC. The cost is 5$. This will occur at VRMC orientation. The badge must be returned at the end of clinical rotation. Money will be refunded at that time.
- Any student not in compliance with the above requirements will not be allowed to continue in clinical.