With direct deposit, UTB makes an electronic transfer of your payroll check directly into your bank account as opposed to issuing a paper check. There are many advantages to setting up direct deposit, including:
- Convenience – no more trips to the bank to cash payroll checks. Money is available at any ATM.
- Eco-friendly – reduced paper waste.
- Economical – no more check-cashing fees
- Reliability – money will be in the bank account on time on payday. Money will be transferred, even if the University is closed due to emergency circumstances.
- Security – no worries about lost, stolen, or misplaced checks.
All UTB faculty, staff and student employees (full-time or part-time) are eligible to apply. To enroll in direct deposit, complete a Direct Deposit form and submit it along with a voided personal check to the Accounting and Finance Office Payroll area located in Tandy 110.
By enrolling in direct deposit, you will have access to your pay advice through UTB Online. For instructions on accessing and printing your pay advices, click here.
For assistance or additional information on direct deposit, contact Payroll at any of the following numbers: 956-882-7133, 882-7048, 882-7038 or 882-3820.