Annual Parking Permits - Fall 2014
In an effort to streamline registration for students with vehicles, University Police will be issuing annual parking permits.
The cost of the year around parking permit will remain at $60.
Full-time faculty and staff will have the option to pay through payroll deduction. University Police will contact departments once permits are available.
Parking permits are required on all vehicles that park on the campus. A permit allows the parking of vehicles on campus but it does not guarantee anyone a parking space. Please refer to the campus parking lot map for further information on where to park.
Effective, Wednesday, August 20, 2014, parking permits for students are available at the University Police booth located in the Enrollment Center at The Tower, Main:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Distribution of student parking permits schedule:
- Graduates/Seniors - Monday, August 25 and Tuesday, September 2
- Sophomores - Tuesday, August 26 and Tuesday, September 2
- Juniors - Wednesday, August 27 and Wednesday, September 3
- Freshmen - Thursday, August 28 and Thursday, September 4
- General - Friday, August 29 and Friday, September 5
Prepaid parking permits will also be available for pickup on Saturdays from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm at SETB 1.376:
- August 23, August 30, and September 6
University Police will have a booth for the distribution of prepaid parking permits during the following events:
- Welcome Week on August 25 and 26 at the lawn by Student Union from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- Orange Crush on August 29 at Main Front Lawn from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Before a parking permit can be issued, you need to bring the following information:
- valid Driver's License
- vehicle information (license plate#, year, make, model, and color). Please complete the Parking Permit Form.pdf
- statement of charges
The annual parking permits are effective the first day of classes, Monday, August 25, 2014 and expire August 31, 2015.
Parking enforcement begins on Monday, September 8, 2014.
For additional information please contact (956) 882-7201.