Instructions for W-2 electronic consent
Employees who are currently working and have not consented to receive their W-2 online may now elect to do so. Employees electing to receive their 2014 W-2 forms electronically must carefully review this disclosure statement and provide their consent on UTB Online by Friday, January 16, 2015.
Benefits of receiving your W-2 form electronically:
- Earlier access to the form
- Reduces the cost of printing and mailing
- Can be printed as many times as needed
- Can be downloaded to any personal computer at any time
- Eliminates the potential risk associated with mailing a paper form which includes your social security number
Click here to sign up online now. Once you log in, click on the “Employees” tab, then select “W-2 Electronic Consent”.
Employees who do not choose to receive their W-2 form electronically will receive their printed W-2 form by January 31st in the same manner as in previous years.
For any questions regarding the distribution of W-2 forms, please contact the Payroll Services personnel at the following extensions:
Francis Galvan, 882-3820
Cecilia Garcia, 882-7826
Nelly Gomez, 882-7172