Global Marketing & Logistics
The GMLCP is designed to help individuals seeking to establish a new global business.
- To participate in this program an individual must be a member of the IIEC.
- Agree to participate in the self-paced learning modules, which are designed to be completed within 3 to 6 months.
The object of the GMLCP is to provide individuals a structured environment that takes them from conception of the business through its first year of sales.
- There are four broad international areas covered include:
- Global business management
- Global marketing
- Supply chain management
- Trade finance
- At the completion of the program the participant will receive a certificate of completion.
- It will also prepare the participant to take the Certified Global Business Professional (CGBP) exam given by the National Association of Small Business International Trade Educators (NASBITE).
For more information on the GMLC program, contact Jose A. Gavino at 956-882-4119 or firstname.lastname@example.org.