Student Development Specialist - Office of Admissions & Recruitment
The University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College
- Bachelor’s in Interdisciplinary Studies EC-4th ESL Generalist
- Currently Enrolled in the Masters of Education Program at UT Brownsville
Hometown: Brownsville, TX
Joined the Admissions & Recruitment Office: Februrary 2010
Admissions Recruitment Territory:
Rivera HS, Hanna HS, Brownsville Early College HS, Brownsville Learning Academy, Math and Science Academy, Brownsville Academic Center, Rio Hondo HS, Harlingen Early College HS, Port Isabel HS, Mercedes HS, Med High (South Texas High School for Health Professions)
What's great about our institution?
The greatest part about our institution is that we offer nine center of excellence for students, faculty and staff to experience through research, raising awareness and creating change of regional and global impact.
What advice can you give to prospective students?
My advice to prospective students is to take advantage of the campus visits that are offered at the University or College of your choice. This will help you decide on your decision of which College or University best fits you. In addition, interact with your Admissions Counselors at any College or University early they have all the information from admission requirements, financial aid, scholarships, deadlines, programs of studies and more.
- UTB/TSC-Office of Admissions- Transcript Evaluator (Feb 2008 to Feb 2010)
- UTB/TSC-Office of the Registrar's- Receptionist (Jan 2008 to Feb 2008)
- UTB/TSC-Office of the Registrar's- Receptionist (Nov 2004 to Aug 2007)