NEW STUDENT RELATIONS SERVICES
The Office of New Student Relations assists prospective students and their families by providing information on and off campus regarding programs of study and enrollment services. We invite new students to contact our staff to schedule an appointment to learn more about UTB/TSC and for assistance with the enrollment process.
New Student Relations activities include:
- Informative presentations relating to college planning, academic programs, admissions, financial aid, and scholarships
- On and off campus assistance for prospective students, their parents and families on the enrollment and financial aid processes
- Campus visits and tours
- Off-campus events that assist prospective students with completing admissions and financial aid applications
- Representing UTB/TSC at college and career Fairs
Contact New Student Relations to schedule an activity.
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tandy Hall 116
(956) 882-8860, Toll Free 1-877-882-8721