For information and/or study guides click on the appropriate test.
- COMPASS: an untimed, computerized test that helps your college evaluate your skills and place you into appropriate courses.
- THEA: assessment developed specifically to evaluate the readiness of students for college-level coursework in Texas.
- ACCUPLACER: The purpose of this tests is to provide you with useful information about your academic skills in math, English, and reading.
Credit By Exam
- CLEP: The College-Level Examination Program® (CLEP) gives you the opportunity to receive college credit for what you already know by earning qualifying scores on any of 33 examinations.
- GRE: Taking a GRE® test is an essential first step toward a graduate or business degree.
- TOEFL: The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level.
- MAT: Miller Analogies Test represents an excellent option for candidates applying to any of the hundreds of graduate programs that accept MAT scores for admission.