Post-Vietnam Era Veterans' Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
For veterans who entered active duty for the first time after 12/31/1976 and before 07/01/1985 and contributed money to VEAP while on active duty. Eligible veterans must have enrolled in and contributed to VEAP before 04/01/1987, served for a continuous period of 181 days or more and been discharged or released from service under conditions other than dishonorable.
- VA Application for Educational Benefits VA 22-1990/Certificate of Eligibility/On-line Application
- Copy of DD 214-(Member 4)
- Copy of updated Degree Plan (see Advisor)
- Academic Advising Worksheet (if enrolling in remedial courses)
- Statement of Charges (copy per semester)
Helpful Information on Veterans Benefits