Instructional and Client Support Services provides comprehensive media support and services to faculty and staff. Our department offers a full range of audio and video expertise to the campus community while also working with faculty and staff to enhance classrooms with new technologies for improved information presentations and student learning outcomes.
- Provide delivery and pick up of multimedia equipment
- Provide training, consultation, and support on usage of in-classroom and delivered equipment
- Make AV equipment available for classes, lectures and special events
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Thursday, 8:00a.m. - 7:30p.m.
- Friday 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
- Saturday 8:00a.m. - 11:00a.m.
Classroom Support Instructions
Click here to view list of smart rooms.
For requesting any classroom equipment or support please contact the ITS Help Desk at (956) 882-4357 or fill out an online request form.