Accessing MyUTB Blackboard portal
As mentioned MyUTB Blackboard is the only way to access your online learning courses. In order to do that you must first get to MyUTB Blackboard. Follow these three steps:
- Open your Internet browser.
- Go to your browser’s address bar and type http://myutb.blackboard.com or go to the quick links from www.utb.edu.
- Click ENTER or click on the Quick Link shortcut for Blackboard. You should see the screen below.
What is MyUTB Blackboard username and password?
Your username is composed of your initials and your 7 digits ID number. Ex: IM0123456. Your password is the same as your Webmail or sScorpion Online password. You may reset or change your password at https://selfservice.utb.edu/. For questions regarding your password please contact the Help Desk at (956) 882-4357.
logging into MyUTB Blackboard online portal
Gaining access to MyUTB Blackboard is a simple process, simple follow the steps below.
- Go to MyUTB Blackboard by typing http://myutb.blackboard.com in your browser address bar.
- Type in your USERNAME and PASSWORD in the login module.
- Click on the Login button to get to your MyUTB Blackboard online portal.
Please note that any of these tools may be embedded or linked to from any other part of the course and not just from the main menu. The explanations and guides below show screenshots that will help you recognize the tools even if they are named differently or linked to from within the course.