Bb Collaborate provides the ultimate in flexibility, enabling each individual user to experience the live eLearning and web collaboration environment in the best way possible.
To access Bb Collaborate Sessions:
- Login in to MyUTB Blackboard using your username and password.
- Open your course on Blackboard and click on the Bb Collaborate tab
on the left side of the page.
- All Bb Collaborate Sessions appear.
- Click on the arrow and the drop box will appear,
pick either Live Sessions or Recorded Sessions. Then click GO.
- Depending on the option you picked all Collaborate Sessions will appear (Live or Recorded).
- Click on preferred session, wait a few seconds while Collaborate launches.
- Dialog Box appears click close.
- Right click on Information Bar at top of screen and select Download File.
- That’ll take you back to your course page.
- Click on Collaborate Tab again.
- Repeat steps 4 through 7.
- View you virtual class.
Inside of Bb Collaborate:
- For asking questions, you can either enable your microphone (if any) or rise your hand.
- Please click on the microphone icon or Crtl + F2.
- Click again on the same icon when you finish speaking.
- Write a question on the Chat section.
Note: For recorded sessions, you are allowed just to review the sessions recorded.