What is an ePorfolio?
A portfolio is a collection of work developed across varied contexts over time. The portfolio can advance learning by providing students and/or faculty with a way to organize, archive and display pieces of work.
How to access and create an eportfolio?
- Login to MyUTB Blackboard (http://myutb.blackboard.com)
- Click on the "My Virtual Content" tab
- Click on the "My ePortfolios" link on the menu
- Click on the "Create Personal Portfolio" or "Create Basic Portfolio" buttons
- Set the properties, the style, build and setting of the ePortfolio
- Click on build to create pages and links to artifact and other documents of your portfolio