Tegrity (Class Video Capture)
What is Tegrity?
Tegrity is an instructional service that provides a class video capture technology, enabling each student to review recorded lectures.
How to access Tegrity?
To access Tegrity:
- Login in to MyUTB Blackboard using your username and password.
- Open your course on Blackboard and click on the Tegrity Classes tab on the left side of the page.
- A Tegrity session will start automatically.
- Now you could explore your class session and materials.
- On Tegrity window, Review a Class. Click on the one of the list of recordings to watch the lecture.
- A player will start automatically.
- Enjoy your experience using Tegrity!
Double click on the video or PowerPoint presentation to view it in full screen. Press the Esc key to exit from the full screen option.