My Virtual Hard Drive
What is the Virtual Hard Drive?
My Virtual Hard Drive is a storage space where you may upload your files and retrieve them later. You may also create folders to organize your files. You will be able to access the files stored in your virtual hard drive from any computer that has internet access.
How can I access the Virtual Hard Drive?
To access My Virtual HD:
- Log on to MyUTB Blackboard
- Click on second tab –My Virtual Content
- Click on My Virtual HD on left side of screen.
- Click on Web Folder.
- A dialog box will appear.
- Drag and add any item from your computer to the dialog box (web folder)
- You can now access your files from any computer with internet access.