Returning Study Abroad Students
You've returned from what was hopefully one of the most amazing and educational experiences of your life! You're probably thinking and feeling a lot of things. You may be sad about leaving your host country, but happy to be home. You may feel familiar comforts as you return to your day-to-day life or you may be experiencing reverse culture shock. Most likely you're feeling a mix of all these things, and many more. One thing is certain: you've had a life-changing experience and you'll never be the same as you were before you studied abroad!
Please fill out our program evaluation. We need your feedback! You must complete the evaluation to get your abroad credit posted.
Even though you're back in the U.S., you can continue your international education by being involved in international activities at UTB/TSC! The following are just some of the things you can do to continue your international education:
- Write a testimonial about your experience
- Tell other UTB/TSC students about studying abroad
- Send us your photos to post them on our web site and use them to market study abroad to other students
- Apply to be a Buddy and help current international students
- Contact us and volunteer to speak at study abroad promotional and orientation events