Services Available to Meet Individual Needs
• Registration assistance
• Accommodation request forms for faculty
• Volunteer notetakers
• Test accommodations such as extended time, readers, or scribes
• Assistive technology training
• Alternate format textbooks
• Classroom furniture arrangements
• Sign language interpreting
• Referrals to other campus/community resources
• Advising (limited)
Note: All services are elective and must be requested by the student each
semester as needed.
Important: UTB and TSC do not provide or arrange for personal attendant care.