REK Center Guidelines
1. Smoking and smokeless tobacco are not permitted on campus.
2. Drugs and alcohol are not permitted on campus.
3. All participants utilize the facility at their own risk.
4. Non-marking closed toe shoes must be worn in activity areas.
5. Appropriate exercise attire must be worn at all times. Users must wear a shirt that completely covers the torso. Pants/shorts with metal accessories are not permitted.
6. Water in activity areas must be in closed plastic containers.
7. Cell phone use is prohibited while participating in any activity.
8. All advertising and posting of ads must be approved in advance by Campus Recreation. Hand written signs may not be posted in the building.
9. All injuries, incidents or equipment malfunctions must be reported to Campus Recreation staff.
10. Liability prohibits children under the age of 18 in the fitness areas unless sanctioned by a university function or event.
11. Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Personal belongings should be kept in a locker.
12. Members may not move equipment from its intended location.
13. Headphones must be used when listening to music.
14. Picture taking and/or videotaping is only permissible after obtaining permission from Campus Recreation.
15. Service animals will be allowed within the facility.
16. Bikes, skateboards or roller blades are not allowed in the building.
17. Modification of equipment beyond its designed purpose is prohibited.
18. Food and drink are permitted in social space areas only.
19. The use of cooking equipment must be approved by Campus Recreation.
20. All events involving catered food service must follow University catering guidelines.
21. All food, trash, etc. must be removed and properly disposed of at the end of the event by the sponsoring group.
22. Any individual and/or organization not fully complying with guidelines may be asked to vacate the premises.