SEI - Student Employment Initiative
Work on-campus and gain experience in your field of study!
Earn $9.00 p/hr and work up to 20 hrs p/week!
Eligibility for the Student Employment Initiative Program
- Must be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree for the first time
- Enrolled 15 credit hours or more, each Fall and Spring semesters
- Cumulative and Semester GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Meet SAP (Satisfactory Academic Progress) requirements (70% completion rate)
- High School Graduate or GED
- A minimum of 12 credit hours completed in residence as a full-time student at UTB/TSC
- A minimum of 30 credit hours completed for transfer students
- A maximum of 105 credit hours completed for first time applicants
- Preference will be given to students whose first semester at UTB/TSC was Fall 2010 or later
- Be a U.S. Citizen, Resident or F-1 Visa International Student
Frequently Asked Questions