Before proceeding to complete orientation it is required all students submit the proper documentation needed by the Admissions Office. Failure to submit your documentation will only further delay your orientation process.
Upon submitting your required documentation please allow the following to occurr:
- Allow 1-2 business days for the Admissions Office to verify your documentation.
- Once your documents have been submitted and verified the Admissions Office will then send your information to the Orientation Office.
- Our office will then contact you via email informing you that we have recieved your information from the Admissions Office.
- Please allow 1-2 business days after our initial contact to create your Blackboard Account.
- After your account is created the Orientation office will then send you further instructions on how to proceed. Please use the flowchart below to help guide you through the rest of the Orientation process.