Counseling or psychotherapy may be especially helpful to you if you experience any of the following problems.
The links will provide you with more information and self-help tips of the following topics.
- Low self-esteem
- Thoughts of harming yourself
- Conflicts with partner or family member
- Dealing with an abusive relationship
- Grief and loss
- Sexual abuse
- Adjusting to civilian life after war and post-war traumatic experiences
- Eating disorders
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Alcohol/substance abuse
- Coping with illness
- Sexual orientation
- Sexual problems
Students are typically seen for about 8-12 sessions (one session per week). Each session is approximately 40 minutes long. There is no fee for service.