About The Family Support Network
The University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College is devoted to supporting and sustaining parental and family involvement in student education. Parents and family members will be updated with the same information as the students, ensuring that they are informed not just throughout the student’s college experience, but their own journey through the college experience as well.
- To empower and enhance communication between the University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College (UTB and TSC) and the support system of UTB and TSC students and family.
- To empower the family support system with an understanding of their supporting role in the student's college education.
- Empowering parents and family with resources and contact information of programs offered to students and their support system.
To ensure that parents and family members know “What's Happening?” and stay up to date on UTB and TSC news, information, and happenings.
- Assist family and students as they transition into college and on through graduation.
- Keep parents involved about important dates, information, and messages from the university. Sign up to know “What's Happening?”