To register for polysomnography courses, contact Maria Delgado at 956-882-5017 or email@example.com, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Admission to UTB/TSC
- Prerequisite courses:
- Biology 2301, 2101: Anatomy & Physiology I
- Biology 2302, 2102: Anatomy & Physiology II
- English 1301: Composition I *
- HPRS 1106: Medical terminology
- Program of study declaration (one of the following):
- Respiratory Therapy
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Nursing (Bachelor of Applied Technology)
* A grade of C or better is required for graduation.
||Credits Hours (Online)
||Fundamentals of Polysomnography
||Polysomnography Instrumentation I
||Clinical Polysomnography - Sleep Staging I
||Polysomnography Therapeutic Intervention
||Polysomnography Instrumentation II
||Clinical Polysomnography - Sleep Staging II
TOTAL CREDIT HOURS FOR CERTIFICATION
Each online course is composed of 12 modules with four examinations. The examinations are proctored on campus, but exceptions are made for out-of-state students.
The clinicals are at American Academy of Sleep Medicine(AASM) accredited sleep clinics, with sites in Weslaco and Edinburg, Texas, Reading, Penn., and, soon, Albuquerque, N.M.