COMMENTS ABOUT OUR PROGRAM, CLASSES AND TEACHERS ... from our students and parents...
From Fall 2007
- "It's great that I didn't need to have any prior singing experience to take voice lessons with the Academy. It's great that the program is open to anyone who is willing to learn." (Anonymous)
- "UTB Music Academy allows their students the opportunity to learn music in a caring and positive environment."
- "We've enjoyed taking lessons with the Music Academy for about 6 years and we plan to for another 6, at least" (from Mrs. Banda about private piano)
- "The Music Academy is by far the most outstanding opportunity for music education in the Valley." (from Mr. Fisher about Harmony Road)
From Spring 2007
- "My child is learning music the fun way!" (Private Percussion)
- "I love the time I got to spend with my daughter!" (Toddler Tunes)
- "I am very pleased with this program and very glad that you continue to provide such a wonderful opportunity for young and old music enthusiasts. The UTB Music Academy provides an excellent foundation in music that develops, inspires, and nurtures aspiring musicians." (Music in Me)
- "It is helpful for young children to be in a group environment before private lessons. We appreciate our teacher's energy and enthusiasm!" (Harmony Road 1A)
- "The teacher is very patient and explained himself well. I thought it was kind of an informal class, but we actually learned so many things and had fun doing it." (Adult Group Guitar class)
- "We have been very happy with our instructor. He's an exceptional teacher who knows his music and works extremely well with children. He always has a smile on his face. We hope to continue working with him." (Private Piano)
- "The focus is on learning. The instructor was very attentive and was able to get my granddaughter totally consumed. It is a good experience for the money - my granddaughter learned a lot!" (Private Piano)
- "He was always on time and after each class he gives you an evaluation. My son is always excited to come and to see his teacher. This was the first time for my son to play the piano and he's loving it!" (Private Piano)
- "A wonderful program! All the teachers are great! I have really enjoyed being a part of it! The UTB Music Academy is a wonderful opportunity for people to be introduced to the love and appreciation for music." (Private Voice)
- "Our teacher works well with our daughter. She is patient and encouraging. Our daughter loves to work with her." (Private Recorder)
From Fall 2006
- "I have a lot of expectations with my son learning music and I love the way you teach!"
- "It is a wonderful idea for children to be instructed in music. Since they attend college at an early age, they will be comfortable with the environment if they decide to take music as a major..."
- "I think it is a great program with wonderful instructors who love what they do!"
- "The instructors love what they do and that love towards their work reflects in their teaching."