THE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DEGREE PROGRAM
Upon graduation, our students will:
- have a broad-based knowledge of the core concepts of business administration;
- combine theory with practice to improve their analytical skills necessary for advanced managerial positions;
- demonstrate awareness of managerial and leadership capabilities;
- have developed awareness of ethical and community responsibility; and
- have developed an understanding of International Issues.
More information about the Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.): Graduate Catalog