© Tk20, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tk20’s CampusTools HigherEd is an online support system for colleges of teacher education, created for the collection and evaluation of performance data for teacher candidates and for overall management of academic activities at the college.
The College of Education at The University of Texas at Brownsville has adopted Tk20’s CampusTools HigherEd Assessment and Management System to conduct systematic teaching and assessments for all students in the college. Authorized students and faculty can log in to Tk20 at Tk20.utb.edu with their same UTB ID username and password.
The system enables faculty and students to participate and manage their academic activities. This system allows participants to:
- Create and submit key assignments online.
- Conduct online evaluations involving instructors, field mentors/supervisors, and students.
- Create electronic portfolios documenting course work.
- Keep records of field experience work and experience with student teaching/clinical practice (field assignments, field experience, student teaching, clinical practice and internships).
- Submit forms online, including applications for student teaching and other field experiences for certification.
Please contact the UTB Tk20 Support Team if you have any questions:
- Phone: 956-882-8950 (Administrator) or 956-882-0000 (Assistant)