Bachelor Degree Requirements
Rules to fulfill graduation requirements for a bachelor degree are outlined in the latest Undergraduate Catalog, under the Bachelor Degree Requirements section.
Common missing requirements that prevent students from graduation include:
- Lack of enough Semester Credit Hours (SCH) of upper level course work (courses at 3000 level or above) in the overall, major, double major, or minor curriculum.
- Low GPA in core and major curriculum
- Insufficient SCH taken in-residence at UTB.
- Change of course number from upper level to lower level and therefore not having sufficient advanced hours( 36)
In order to avoid delaying your graduation:
- Read the Undergraduate Catalog.
- Consult the DepartmentAdvisors at least two times a year to plan your course work and clear graduation problems.
- Contact the Office of the Registrar two semesters in advance before graduation in order to find missing graduation requirements ahead of time.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Graduates with a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at UTB/TSC will:
- [ Knowledge ] Be well prepared for a professional career or graduate studies in computer science.
- [ Application ] Be able to apply computer science principles to real-world problems.
- [ Organizational ] Have the skills to work effectively within an organization.
- [ Ethical ] Understand ethical, professional, and social issues related to the practice of their profession.
Bachelor of Applied Technology in Computer Information Systems Technology
Bachelor of Science in Computational Science