Sanjay Kumar, Ph.D
Ph.D (2003) from California Institute of Technology, Pasadena (CA), USA
M.Tech. (1996) from Indian Institute of Technology – Kanpur, INDIA
B.Tech (1994) from Indian Institute of Technology – Kanpur, INDIA
- ENGR 2301 STATICS
- ENGR 2302 DYNAMICS
- ENGR 4406 FLUID MECHANICS
- ENGR 3303 THERMODYNAMICS
- ENGR 4242 Senior Design – I
- ENGR 4243 Senior Design - II
Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Gas Dynamics, Hypersonic Flows, Turbulence, Statics and Dynamics.
Experimental Fluid Mechanics: Gas Dynamics, Shock-accelerated flows, high enthalpy flows, flow instabilities, turbulence, shock waves, shock tubes, low speed flows.
Previous positions and where:
- Post Doctoral Fellow (April 2003-September 2005), Los Alamos National Laboratory (USA).
- Research Assistant (June 2002-March2003), Cal Tech. (USA)
- Teaching Assistant (September 1999-May 2002), Cal Tech.(USA)
- Research Assistant (September 1998-August 1999), Cal Tech.(USA)
- Project Engineer (September 1997-August 1998) at IIT-Kanpur (India).
- Scientist (level B) (July 1996-August 1997) at Defence Research and Development Laboratory, DRDO (India).
American Physical Society (APS), Sigma Xi