bsn degree plan completion
Students must complete the BSN Degree Plan requirements in the published course progression to graduate.
|BSN Degree Plan Requirements
|General Education Core
|Major requirments (Core Courses for the Nursing Major)
|Total Credit Hours
BSN Course Progression
To progress through in the published sequence below, the BSN student must maintain:
- A minimum grade of "C" (73-76.9) in each course. A student may not progress to other courses until the minimum grade is achieved in failed course.
- Updated Plan of Study each semester.
- Current registered nurse licensure.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current immunizations.
- Current with UTB graduation application deadlines.