- Students must be in good standing according to the Academic Regulations listed in the University Catalog
- Students are expected to complete the number of credit hours for which they are enrolled.
- Credit hours are considered complete with the following grades: A, B, C, D, P, S and CR.
- Credit hours are considered not complete with the following grades: AU, DF, DP, DR, F, G, I, NC, NR, U, W, WC, WF, WM, and WP.
- It is each student’s responsibility to drop unwanted courses by the official drop date. Students should not rely on other individuals (i.e., professors) to ensure unwanted classes are dropped.
- Developmental courses and Dual Enrollment are counted as part of the SAP requirement.
- Making up grades of Incompletes (I) after the end of the semester does not automatically change a student’s SAP status.