Quality work takes time. We want to give you our best. Working within our deadlines helps this happen:
• We manage deadlines to meet your needs.
• All deadlines begin when you turn in your text, artwork and photos to your Creative Services project lead.
• If you use an off-campus printing vendor, two more weeks will be added to the deadline to accommodate the bidding process and press work.
• If your project includes non-English text, add one day to the project deadline for every 250 words to be written, edited or translated. All non-English text will be written, translated or edited by the Office of Translation and Interpreting, which will submit per-word charges to your department.
See “Plan a Project” to get started.
To discuss your project needs and deadlines, please contact Creative Services at 956-882-8231 or one of the following:
• Marketing campaigns: Camilla Montoya Director of Marketing
• Graphic Design: Camilla Montoya, Assistant Director for Creative Services,956-882-3819,email@example.com
• Advertising: Lupita Molina, Communications and Marketing Representative,956-882-8237,firstname.lastname@example.org
• Promotional Items: Lupita Molina, Communications and Marketing Representative,956-882-8237,email@example.com
• Editing: Isis Lopez, Senior Editor, 956-882-4325, firstname.lastname@example.org
Commissary, First Floor
Brownsville, TX 78520
Monday to Friday
8 a.m. to 5 p.m.