Our training program is aligned with the requirements of the Texas Real Estate Commission.
To be eligible to apply for a real estate salesperson license, an individual must be a citizen of the United States or a lawfully admitted alien, 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of Texas.
Process for obtaining a real estate salesperson license:
- Obtain fingerprints.
- Meet Education Requirements (NOTE: Courses may be taken before 18 years of age, however you must be 18 years of age or older for the licensing exam.)
Request Evaluation of Education Documents.
Submit License Application.
- Principles of Real Estate core real estate course (60 classroom hours)
- Law of Agency core real estate course (30 classroom hours)
- Law of Contracts core real estate course (30 classroom hours)
- Promulgated Contracts (30 classroom hours)
- Real Estate Finance (30 classrooms hours)
For detailed requirements and all other licensing information, please visit Texas Real Estate Commission.
Effective September 01, 2012
New Pre-License Education Requirements for Real Estate Sales Person's License