One West University Boulevard, Brownsville, Texas 78520 | 956-882-8200

Students Enrolled At Two or More Institutions

Students may receive financial aid from only one institution for each academic period. If you plan to receive your degree from UTB, but will be enrolling for courses at another institution, be sure to notify Financial Aid.

If you will be attending another institution during the academic period and would like those credit hours included in your current enrollment please be sure to provide a completed Consortium Agreement form. A new form is required for every semester. Once the completed form is received we can use it to determine your total financial aid eligibility. While you will need to make payment arrangements with each institution, we will use this information to determine your total financial aid eligibility.

Please note: Incomplete forms will not be processed.

  • Section I is to be filled out by the student
  • Section II is to be filled out by
    • Undergraduate Students -The Academic Advising Department at UTB
    • Graduate Students – The Office of Graduate Studies
  • Section III is to be filled out by a financial aid officer/advisor at the host institution

NOTE: Students planning to enroll at another institution are strongly encouraged to meet with an Academic Advisor/Graduate Studies Advisor to confirm that courses will apply toward their UTB degree program.

Which is my Home Campus?

The home campus is the school where a student is admitted into a degree program and where the student will receive their diploma. All admissions, financial aid and degree plans should be coordinated through the home campus.

Financial Aid
Show Office Hours & Staff ( + )

Enrollment Center @
The Tower, Main 1.100

One West University Boulevard Brownsville, Texas 78520

Phone: (956) 882-8277
Fax: (956) 882-8229

For comments and questions, please contact the Webmaster.