- How do I register?
Follow the instructions on the tutorial on the previous two pages or go to the Help button once you get to the registration menu.
- Who do I contact if I have trouble accessing UTB Online?
Contact the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at (956) 882-4357.
- When can I register?
Follow the academic calendar here.
- Can I access UTB Online 24 hours a day for registration?
Web Registration will be available between the hours of 6 AM and 11:59 PM (unless otherwise noted) on the dates listed on the academic calendar.
- What if I have a block (or have failed student or course eligibility requirements), can I still register on UTB Online?
If you have a block, you are barred from registration until you clear the block. A list of registration blocks are on this page.
- Will I be able to make schedule changes (add/ drop) through UTB Online?
If you registered during the first registration period, you can make as many schedule changes as you want until the last day of this registration period. You will not be allowed to make any changes during the late registration period. All students can make schedule changes during the official add/drop period as listed on the academic calendar.
- Who do I contact if my course requires a granted petition or consent of instructor?
Contact the academic department.
- Where can I pay for my classes for which I have registered?
A student may pay through UTB Online or at the Accounting and Finance Office at Enrollment Center @ The Tower, Main 1.100 during the appropriate payment dates, or contact them at (956) 882-8202 for payment alternatives.
- I'm getting a pre-requisite block. How can I clear it?
Registrars does not override any blocks. Please visit with the appropriate department to discuss any options available. If approval is granted, the registrar must receive notice granting permission to register via email.
- What does it mean if my registration is being voided?
If a student account has a balance of $75 or more resulting from the original registration, the student’s registration will be voided.
- How many hours can I register for?
- Up to 18 hours in the Fall and Spring Semesters
- Up to 8 hours in the Summer sessions
- Up to 4 hours in the May mini-term
- What happens if I miss a day of the first week of class?
Your instructor can request your removal from class(es).